Saturday, November 20, 2010

King Ranch Chicken

This is a great dish for a potluck party.

4 cooked, cubed/shredded chicken breasts
1 can RoTel
1 small can chopped green chiles
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 c. chicken broth
6 oz. salsa
1 pkg. chips
2 c. cheese

I forgot to ask how to make this but here is how I did it tonight. I started boiling the chicken at medium heat. I then added Rotel, chiles, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, broth, and salsa in medium mixing bowl. When mixed thoroughly I poured into 9X13 pan. Once the chicken was done I cubed them and then added to pan. Then I crushed chips a little at a time until I felt like I had enough. I only ended up adding half a bag. I then added cheese and mixed everything together and put in the oven at 350 for 15 minutes. It worked well for us.

From the recipe box of Mama who got it from Luanne H.

No comments:

Post a Comment